Monday, July 18, 2011

Before and After: L'Oreal Absolut Repair Cellular

Absolut Repair + Lactic Acid
In the hair world, we know that lactic acid calms the hair and scalp. Take my mannequin for instance:
Mannequins have the worst hair-which I needed for this exercise. The hair is abused, exposed to extreme conditions, and is the victim of experimental color. First, I shampood her hair with Absolute Repair Cleansing Balm:"The formula with Lactic Acid gently cleanses damaged hair and leaves hair feeling stronger, more supple and looking shiny". After shampooing and then conditioning with the Absolute Repair Conditioner, I towel dried the hair and sprayed Absolute Repair Blow Dry Spray.


After blowdrying, my mannequin looked better than ever. I have to say, it gave her shiny smooth locks.


No comments:

Post a Comment